Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thankful Tuesdays

I'm jumping on this bandwagon - I need some positive outlook time. :)

Things I'm thankful for:

1) My extended family.  My husband, my parents, my brother, my grandmothers, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, my in-laws - I am so blessed with the most amazing supportive group of people who are my biggest champions.

2) My friends.  I am blessed with the most amazingly varied group of friends - ages, ethnicities, paths of life, from all over the world, many of whom I can call 24-7 to weep, to laugh, to drunk dial (although I haven't done that last one in years, lol).

3) My daughter.  I am so sad that we didn't get to spend more time together, but I am so thankful for the 8 months we had, and I know you're bringing your great-grandpas much joy in heaven.  May Grandpa G. always find ants in your pants and Grandpa S. tell you lots of Oley and Lena jokes - although I hope he hangs onto the inappropriate ones for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment