Sunday, September 12, 2010

Square one.

I'm having one of those hard days; one of those days where I feel like I've been catapulted back eight or nine months in the grieving process.

I'm so down today.  I think part of it is that I'm PMSing, and that almost makes it worse, because then I'm not pregnant.   Just having one of those days when I feel like a complete failure.  Failure as a mom, failure as a wife, failure as a woman....everything.

Will I ever stop feeling guilty?  I don't know.  My brain knows I didn't do anything wrong, but my heart and soul agree with that very little of the time.  I just feel like I failed her.  That I failed her, failed my husband, failed our families, failed everyone.

I feel like hell, I look like hell, and I just want to crawl under the blankets and sleep for days.

1 comment:

  1. I know those feelings of guilt. I feel them too, constantly. In my mind, I know that science says I did nothing to harm my child- but in my heart, I feel like it was my fault, and there MUST be something that was overlooked. Or its my fault, simply for being fat. :(

    This is such a hard road. I'm so sorry that we have to experience it. <3

    ReplyDelete