Friday, September 24, 2010

Ten months.

I hate these month posts.

--------------

I haven't been moved to write as of late.  Life at school has been crazily busy, and that's taking a lot of my time.

--------------

Another BFN last week.  But I'm still without AF, which is really frustrating.  I've never been irregular in my entire life, and have been since the pregnancy.  Makes it a lot more difficult to plan when I'm ovulating.

At the same time, I hate that I'm doing that.  I hate that I'm obsessing, and worrying.  We didn't have a problem getting pregnant before - only took four months!  But I'm doing it.  I'm thinking about it all the time, planning on when we should try, and that's not very fun.  I mean, really.

--------------

Really happy for my buddy CurlsOFred for her pregnancy, though.  She's gonna be my role model. :)

--------------

Family wedding last weekend where a 10-month-old boy was the ringbearer.  My niece, one of the flower girls, pulled him up on a big two-seater wagon.  The minute I saw it I knew Olivia would've been there and been a flower girl, and it just made me hurt.  All of these family things that she should be experiencing and that we should be experiencing with her.  This sucks so much.

--------------

I'm already thinking about what to say to my students when I get pregnant again.  I said I was obsessing, right?  I mean, there's a whole new class of students this fall who have no idea what we went through last year.  And I feel like I need to prep them, but also prep myself so I don't get the inevitable "is this your first baby?"

--------------

Miss you, Olive.  Every day.  We're learning to survive and thrive without you here physically, and have both grown separately and together so much in this last year.  We'd trade any of it to get you back, though.

Love you.

2 comments:

  1. My heart is SO with you tonight. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irregular cycles are enough to make anyone crazy, especially when ttc. Hoping with you as the next month rolls around. Thanks for your sweetness. Thinking of you often my dear. Much love to you and always remembering Olive.

    ReplyDelete