Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One year.

I don't even know what to say today.

I just think about things like:
-the fact that everything we have for her she would have outgrown
-how unbelievably amazing our doctor and most of the nurses were (and still are)
-the outpouring of love from our friends and family
-that I desperately, savagely miss her
-that she will ALWAYS be a part of our lives
-that I hope and pray she can watch over her little brother or sister

I am so grateful of the time we had with her, and so pissed that we didn't get more.

Baby girl, I love you so much.

3 comments:

  1. Olivia is lucky to have you as her mother. You care so deeply and I'm sorry it's already been a year. Sending so much love today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I missed your angelversary Sara. <3 Sweet sweet Olivia is showing Valentina the ropes. I wish you had her with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across your blog serendipitously after searching the words of the Teasdale poem. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my daughter in October of 2008, also to a cord accident, three weeks before her due date. It is agony. I'm lucky to have a pregnancy and infant loss support group nearby -- it's been helpful. I'm glad you have your blog, a space for your grief. I wish you good things.

    ReplyDelete