Sunday, February 27, 2011

15 months, L&D #2, and other happenings

Last week was 15 months.  15 months since my daughter died, three months until my son is due.  Yeah.

------------

We hit up L&D again last weekend.  Everything's good; we just have to chill.  I mean, they didn't say that.  They said we can come by anytime we want - our doc and the whole L&D wing is the shit.

------------

Failed my one-hour glucose test last week.  Luckily, the 3-hour was fine.  Well, fine in that it was horrid, gross, yucky, exhausting, but I passed, so I'll take it. :)

------------

Starting to buy some clothes and things for Tuppy.  There's part of me, though, that still doesn't totally believe that this is happening.

------------

It's getting harder and harder to imagine what life would be like with Olivia.  And that sucks.

------------

I'm really, really tired.  But my schedule at work will lighten up a little bit this week until the end of the semester, so I'm hoping that will help.

------------

My husband is the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment