Sunday, February 6, 2011

L&D #1

We went to labor and delivery last night.

Everything is fine, but I didn't feel Tuppy for about 4 hours, and started freaking out.  It's early, and the periods of me not feeling him are going to happen - he's still pretty little - but that's what happened when we lost Olivia, so J. called and we went in last night.  Everything is fine; he was actually kicking in there but I wasn't feeling it, so we're good.

Note to self and to other people: when someone is telling you about how they were upset, even if it was over nothing, you telling them about how others' lives are sucking doesn't make the original person feel any better.  I mean, what is that?  Believe me, I'm grateful nothing is wrong.  Now you're just making me feel guilty about it.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you one bit for freaking out- I would too. I am so excited about your little boy! : ) <3

    ReplyDelete