Friday, July 16, 2010

And...a new wrinkle.

I knew my husband wasn't handling the grieving process well, but I didn't know how much he was hiding from me.

I deleted some details here.  Basically, he's had some inappropriate contact with some women.
I don't know what to do. I'm so angry, so sad, so upset, but I also know that this isn't him. When he told me he was just quiet while I blew up, but when I asked him a few pointed questions later, he broke down and all of this stuff came out.   How he feels inadequate, some things in our marriage he's not been happy about....all of this stuff.

He has an appointment to go see a therapist Monday. There's been lots of screaming and yelling and hugging and crying, and I know we'll get through this.  I'm hurt, but I know this isn't him.  And, frankly, it could have been a lot worse.

Fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey. It's amazing how deep the grief touches...further than just the death of our daughters. We have been struggling through some things too. Your are deep in my thoughts, and I hope he feels positive about the therapist, and that there is some progress that you guys feel good about. Sending so much love.

    ReplyDelete