Monday, August 9, 2010

Dealing with anger.

I had a moment a few days ago where I just got SO ANGRY at this whole situation.  I broke down crying - J and I were supposed to go grocery shopping, and I just lost it.  He left me at home and I just fell into bed and sobbed and punched and screamed.

That hasn't happened for awhile, and I don't know what brought it on.  But I'm doing better now.

As the school year gets closer and closer, it's things like that that worry me.  I mean, what if that happens, and I can't escape?

Sometimes I question whether or not I'm a strong enough person to deal with this.  But I'm writing this, and not crying.  And that makes me feel good.

1 comment:

  1. <3<3<3 oh honey. I know this feeling so well. I keep thinking I'm done losing my shit and then I burst into tears watching like an iPhone commercial or because I see someone's baby pics on FB.

    ReplyDelete